Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Anné Pliska - New Packaging


There is NEW packaging for Anné Pliska EDP Spray! You have to admit this new packaging is vibrant, upbeat and très chic, très hip, très sexy!

According to Anné Pliska, "Our new modern bottle contains our original Anné Pliska fragrance. The new design is a vivacious pink, with a lustrous silky interior. Effortless and convenient, easy to pack up and go anywhere.

The fragrance is the same luscious formula we have always used. We are confident you will enjoy it as much as we do."

I am anxiously awaiting my bottle!

8 comments:

Kaylovesvintage said...

miss your blog and IIIIIIIIIIIIIIlove the new bottle

Victoria said...

Thanks Kay! I have my bottle now, it's really heavy and nicely made. And finally a cap that stays on!!

Arizer Solo said...

Love the new bottle, so chic.

Jillian Renee said...

I'm a new fan of your blog, and hope to see more posts.

eula_w said...

Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to continuously update this site. After reading the above article, I'm even more inspired to continue my "love affair" with perfume.

women pheromones

Anonymous said...

I love Anne Pliska and I found it Cheeper at www.thefragrancefactory.com
Any time I can same money
on perfume is welcome news
to me.

Jeanne said...

Lovely looking bottle. Tell me, is the cap any better than the original? (That thing would NEVER close properly, and I had (3) bottles!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanne
Yes the bottle is wonderful and the cap fits perfect not like the old AP..This is just a great fragrance, I use 3 to 4 bottles a year and I always get compliments wearing Anne Pliska. You can get a good deal on it at www.thefragrancefactory.com
the Edp and Body Cream are selling there cheeper then anyone else.