Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Mariella Burani - Mariella Burani


Mariella Burani

This one falls In the category of where have you been all my life!!

Wonderful, deliciously sweet, powdery amber! It feels elegant and romantic, I predict men will like this one, it's sure to garner compliments. I know it looks top heavy with citrus, but the fruit notes are softly mingled with the florals, I don't get any sharpness at all. Nor does it smell citrus-y. I did read on another site that this contains oak moss, but I wouldn't call it a chypre or a floral. I'd call it a soft oriental, my favorite category.

There is something a bit Chanel about this one too, but I can't place it. I didn't realize this has been around awhile so I paid full price (big bottle too) at the Nordie's event, only to find it on eBay for cheap! But that's ok, I love it and I'm happy. My little twinsies, please take note of this one!

Notes From Perfume Emporium: "Floral, Fruity, Sweet-Ambery. Created in 1992, Mariella Burani is a sharp, gentle, floral fragrance. It's fragrant nature explores essences of orange, grapefruit and mandarin. Blended with notes of violet, iris and cedar, Mariella Burani is a romantic type fragrance."

No comments: