Pages

Friday, January 05, 2007

Fun Quiz

Thanks to Koneko's *Mostly* Beauty Diary! I found this fun quiz and thought you might enjoy it too. Although I'm not really a Ralph Lauren Blue, it might be closer than whatever perfumes they have on file. I definitely would wear it, but is it the real me? What is the real you? Have some fun and click HERE or the link below to find out!

Your Perfume is Blue

Like Blue, you change and adapt frequently.

One moment you're sexy and captivating...

The next? Fun, warm, and inviting.

You're hard to predict - but that's the essence of your charm.

Power scents: Jasmine, orange flower, and lotus flower.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - I am JLo Glow - not too terrible! Too bad they don't have the option of other quizzes to show all other possible answers when you are done. I will bet anything that Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue(gag!) or Paris Hilton Just Me (double gag) are lurking in there for someone....

Anonymous said...

DKNY Wenge, is a great one

have a good weekend
Heikke

chayaruchama said...

dogmuI'm Hippie Ibiza- have NO clue what that means, but I'm scared, V...

Save me !

P.S.- that link's a hoot !

chayaruchama said...

Woops !
Blogger stuck word verification in there ?

Anonymous said...

Quiz: I got Blue also.

Giselle

Victoria said...

Hi Flora, well I'm more Glow then Blue!! In fact I love Glow, so the test must be ummm ... slightly FICTION. LOL

Victoria said...

Hi Heikke, Love my Wenge, have a nice weekend!

Victoria said...

Hi Chaya, you Hippie Girl you!
Have a nice day!

Victoria said...

Hi Giselle, I knew we were twinsies. :O)

priscilla said...

I'm JL Glow too! *waves at Flora*

Anonymous said...

Well I don't mind being Glow if I get to be "as sexy as Jennifer Lopez." Uh huh.

Shannon said...

I am Blue too! I've only tried it once and found it too meh, a little too light and floral for my taste. I guess I should try again with my love all things blue ...

I did copy and paste to my myspace page. lol

Anonymous said...

Okay, I got glow too! I don't remember what it smelled like, but I think I recall it being not for me. I was in a heavy fragrance kind of mood today and am wearing Red Door. I had a purse spray size of that one, and never tried it before. Someone told me if I like dolce and gabanna to try it.

Gaia said...

I got Pink. Could be worse, I guess.

Anonymous said...

Hey Chaya baby, scoot over, I'm a hippie too (-: Thanks Vic, that was fun!