Pages

Thursday, January 11, 2007

MONOPOLY: Sephora Edition

Ok, I caved - after all I have been wanting my very own Monopoly set for umm 40 years, give or take. Being an only child I didn't own many games. Maybe not any games, come to think of it. Ahh the depravity. So I'm making up for it now with this fun set. The pewter tokens are: a lipstick, mirror, powder brush, compact, blow dryer, mascara. Shopping Bags and Sephora Stores replace Houses and Hotels. Pink Sugar's Perfume Place is one of the more pricey properties at $300, there is also Under Eye Circle, Curl-De-Sac, Rue De Toilette, Gloss Gardens, just to name a few. How cute is that?

Where else can you go to jail for having a Bad Hair Day?

Available for $29 from:Sephora

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the news Victoria.

The perfume is really magic. With this monopoly, it joins together childhood, the scents and the memories

Beautiful

Anonymous said...

that is adorable! we used to fight over the little roadster, now which piece would you claim as your own?

Victoria said...

Hi Aryse, the problem is with no kids, I still have no one to play with!

Victoria said...

Giselle, I have first dibbs on the mascara, it's adorable!

Gaia said...

this looks like lots of fun (and, speaking of bad hair day, much better than the Trump edition). Now I just need some offline like-minded friends to play with...

Victoria said...

LOL non-blond, funny!