Pages

Sunday, January 01, 2006

- HAPPY NEW YEAR -
Thank you all so much for stopping by! I'm new at blogging, hopefully I'll improve in the coming new year.

It should be obvious that I do love perfume. My nose is still in training, my writing skills need MUCHO work, so for now I'll keep trying to dazzle you with pictures so you don't notice there is not much content. But I promise to work on that!

I'd love to have you stop by with your scent of the day. I love to hear what others are wearing. And just to say hello.

It has been a thrill for me to participate in the Best of 2005 Blog Ring. I enjoyed making my tribute and even more enjoyable was linking to and reading all the other wonderful blog reports.

And now a plug for my home board: Perfume Of Life - where I spend most of my time. A simply wonderful chat board that evolved from and revolves around the love of fragrance. There are some really smart, witty & wonderful people there.

The friends and contacts I have made through my love of perfume have been a blessing to me far beyond what I could have ever asked. So many of you have touched my heart with your kindness, your hospitality, your insights, your knowledge, your caring, your thoughtfulness.
I wish you all the very best for 2006!

2 comments:

Annieytown said...

Have a wonderful New Year V!
My scent of the day was POTL. It is a personal favorite of mine. Today was my Bday so I needed something VERY comforting so I did not obsess over my new age.
Today was a bad day. LOL

Victoria said...

Awww Happy Birthday my dear!
Hugs to you!
V.