Ok, it is deja vu all over again! New Year's Day again today! Very odd. The ROSE PARADE, the day off work, what does it all mean? An extra day before those pesky resolutions need to begin. So go ahead and splurge on the rest of the Christmas candy, I won't tell.
Monday, January 02, 2006
- New Year's Resolutions -
- HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN -
Here are my New Year's Resolutions. If you feel the need to write yours down for validation, please feel free to do so!
1. No more buying unsniffed - not even eBay. Try before you buy is the new rule.
2. Buy Decants rather than bottles if possible.
3. Only buy those I LOVE rather than those I LIKE.
4. Thin out and pare down my collection.
5. Start selling some bottles and decants on eBay.
6. Go to LA and out to the stores with friends more.
7. Continue to spread the word about Anne Pliska and send more samples.
8. Devote more time to my Jewelry and get my Jewelry Website running.
9. Spend less time on the computer and more time with Hubby.
10. Make a commitment to lose weight.